Sunday, September 12, 2010

Photos...


So I guess it's about time that I actually put some photos up on this here blog. It takes a while so I'm not sure how many I'll be able to post but we'll see... love you all and miss you mucho!

Ok. soooo, that didn't work, I've been trying to figure out how to get the photo thing to manage all my photos on this page but it just ain't happening. If you really want to see picutres, try my facebook page and hopefully that will work as I am currently trying to upload photos right now.

So what's going on with me right now... Our group, titled K4 (the fourth group of volunteers to head into Cambodia) are getting ready for our second and final language exam. Basically language speakers from different parts of the country come and interview us to see what our language skills are. Last exam I ended up getting novice high, which is what we need to pass for this go around however I'm just hoping that I haven't back slided my language skills.

It's a little sad though becauase as we prepare for this language exam, we are also preparing to leave soon for our individual permenent sites :(....

No comments:

Post a Comment